- Monday, March 18: Lecture ‘The Night Sky Journey‘ for students of Helwan University in Garden City Cairo.
- Tuesday, March 19: Course ‘Amduat’ for Egypt Exploration Society in the building of the British Council in Agouza Cairo. Start at 1 pm.
- Wednesday, March 20: Course ‘Book of Gates’ for Egypt Exploration Society in the building of the British Council in Agouza Cairo. Start at 1 pm.
- Thursday, March 21: Three-hour guided tour at the Giza Plateau ‘Splendors of Giza‘, including a visit to the Great Pyramid of Khufu, the mastaba of queen Meresankh III, the solar boat of Khufu, panorama point with three pyramids, Khafra valley temple with a view of the sphinx and a hot lunch. Start at 8 am at the lobby of the Mena House.
- Friday, March 22: Three-hour guided tour in the temple of Karnak ‘The residency of Amun‘ including the Open Air Museum. Start at 9 am in front of the temple.
- Friday, March 22: Lecture of 90 minutes in the Thebes Hotel on the West Bank of Luxor ‘Masaharta and his wealthy family‘. Free admission. Start at 7 pm.
- Saturday, March 23: Day excursion ‘Kings and Queens‘ to the Valley of the Kings including KV17 of Seti I and three other royal tombs. Lunch in the garden of guest house Marsam. Valley of the Queens including QV66 of Nefertari. Start at 8 am from Nile Valley Hotel on the west bank.
- Sunday, March 24: Day excursion ‘The Celestial Cow‘ to the temple of Hathor in Dendera. Start at 8 am from parking lot north (left) of the entrance of the Luxor Museum on the east bank.
- Sunday, March 24: Official opening of the House of Life Healing Conference in Abydos. Start at 7 pm. Register.
- Monday, March 25: Two-hour lecture during the House of Life Healing Conference ‘Egyptian Beliefs in the Afterlife’. Start at 10 am.
- Monday, March 25: Two-hour guided tour during the House of Life Healing Conference to the archaeological sites of Shunet ez-Zebib – Kom es-Sultan – Umm el-Qa’ab. Start at 3 pm.
- Tuesday, March 26: Two-hour lecture during the House of Life Healing Conference ‘Rebirth in Ancient Egypt’. Start at 10 am.
- Tuesday 26 March: Two-hour guided tour during the House of Life Healing Conference to the temple of Seti I and the Osireion including the underground passage with the scenes from the Book of Gates. Start at 3 pm.
This program is subject to minor changes. If you are interested in participating in one of these program components carried out by Huub Pragt, you can take an option. Applications are noted in order of entry.
Before you register, please have a look at the: General terms & conditions of Huub Pragt Egyptoloog.